In the Mini Course you'll learn:
- How music can help childhood development;
- The five essential musical ingredients for your early years program;
- Some simple songs and musical activities you can incorporate straight away!
- For just $97 $75 AUD, you'll receive:
Who is teaching the Mini Course?
Anne Belcher (B.Mus, B.A Psych, Dip.Ed) is passionate about inspiring educators and families to bring the joy of music back to early childhood.
She has taught music to a wide range of ages for over twenty years.
Anne runs her own business, “Branch into Music”, teaching music and movement to babies, toddlers, pre-schoolers, families and educators in the Ballarat region.
She has run music programs in schools and early childhood services, and regularly presents workshops for educators on behalf of the Early Learning Association of Australia (ELAA), Early Childhood Australia (ECA), in early years settings and for various local councils.
Do you need your service to pay for this PD?
- Download the Professional Development Details (single page PDF) to attach to your application HERE.
- Fill in your details to receive your invoice HERE (only available for Australian customers):
I really like the little bite-sized pieces that I could squeeze in at times convenient to my routine. The simple content is doable for anyone!
This experience has been amazingly insightful, especially regarding the ways to practically incorporate ideas into my day working with children in a long day care setting. Thank you!
I love the new ideas I have gained for music and movement. I thoroughly enjoyed the section on listening as that is something we educators are always encouraging the children to do. Great course. Thank you Anne!